Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another (much better) Photo Story

So I had this idea come to me while I was doing my Digital Storytelling assignment, and I just couldn't sleep until I finished it. So here it is, almost 2 am, and I am just now getting to where I am ready for bed.






This is the story of my beautiful cousin Ciera, her husband Tinker, and their beautiful new baby, Dillon. Ciera tried for 4 years to have a baby. She had multiple miscarriages and finally turned to adoption. A previous attempt at adoption left them broken hearted and empty handed.

And then, seemingly out of nowhere, here came Dillon.

I took one of Ciera's Facebook status updates and used as the last slide because I thought it was really powerful and beautiful.

I'm so happy for this family to finally be complete!





And this time around, it was SO easy to make. I still used Movie Maker to put the scenes together. Added the audio to Audacity, formatted into a WAV and uploaded into Movie Maker, then turned it into a youtube video. So easy and fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment